Today's Featured Gay Story: Abdul, a first generation American from the Bronx always knew he was gay but didn't know what to call it until he was a teenager. He came out to his friends at 17 when he was graduating from high school. However, Abdul is not out to his family.
Video: Abdul's Coming Out Story
More Stories from: I Want the World to Know.
Related Video Posts:
- Her Old Life Collided on Facebook
- Many Roasts and Chickens Later, Earl & Tim Are Still Together
- Edgar Had No Role Models or Gay Friends
- Saeed Had A Closet Talk With His Mom
- Video: 'Old school' Father's Can Change
- Coming Out Video: Cat Felt Pressured To Date Boys
- Coming Out Story: What Took You So Long?
- Video: A Gay Family's Coming Out Story
- Coming Out Story: How Nicholas Came Out in the Singapore Military
- Video: Jill Bennett's Coming Out Story
- Video: He Was An Eccentric Kid - True Gay Stories
- Video: Becca's Coming Out Story
- Video: I'm From Turkey - True Gay Stories
- Video: Steven's Coming Out Story